This is your last chance to attend the final Train The Chartist Seminar for 2015.
Brisbane, Saturday, 22nd August, 2015.
Spend a day with David Hunt, Australias Top Market Timer and Top 4 Chartist in the World and get a better understanding of how the markets really work.
* Ask questions about your own shares
* Discover how you can save your super in a stock market crash
* Improve your trading performance
* Get David Hunts top stock picks & recommendations on the day
* Learn how to know what shares to buy and sell and when...
* Learn which patterns to watch out for, good and bad.
* Learn how to get a feel for when things can be ‘Too Good to be True’.
* Learn how you can stop risking capital for income.
* Learn Charting and Technical Analysis.
* Learn how to protect yourslef in a Stock Market Crash.
* Learn when to trust your stock broker and when not to.
* PLUS… Much, much more…
This is for anyone who is serious about taking control of their own superfund portfolio and who wants to learn how to manage their investments safely with common sense, confidence and control.
Suitable for Self Managed Super Fund Owners, Traders, Investors, Advisors, Brokers and Fund Managers.
I hope you are well & the surf has been good to you.
On another note, I have been meaning to email ever since I got home from the Gold Coast trip, to say thank you ever so much to the both of you for such a great event! I really enjoyed the whole “journey”.
To quote George’s words in the lift at the end of the night, “That was worth a million dollars”. What a lovely character he was.
You certainly have a gift in more things than you realise, but more than that is your willingness to share your knowledge with others so unselfishly.
I certainly am very grateful for having the opportunity to meet you.
Thank you to the one and only David Hunt!
Firstly thank you for Saturday’s seminar at UWA (PERTH).
As you are aware I took up the Silver membership.
All sorted login etc, I have watch and understood video’s and webinars.
All A Ok.
And in particular FMG which I had jumped in a little early at $1.91, this has now paid for my membership plus!!
Thank you, I owe you lunch at least.
April 22 2015
Get 'Up Close and Personal' with David Hunt, "Advisor to the Advisors" "Walking Encyclopaedia Of Trading Knowledge" and gain an insight into what has been described as his "Brilliant Trading Mind”.
Ask questions about your personal trading struggles, the shares you hold or are interested in and get David's hot tips and trades of the day.
* Morning Tea, Lunch and Afternoon Tea Fully Inclusive.
* David Hunt guides you through a full day of personal and intimate training and teaches you how you can use charting to help you trade shares more successfully with common sense, confidence and control.
NB: You will be taken to set up a user name and password before payment.